Mark your calendars …
The 20th annual Montreal Anarchist Bookfair will take place on the following dates:
- Saturday, May 25, 2019 – 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, May 26, 2019 – 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Anarchist Bookfair will take place in two buildings, near metro Lionel-Groulx
- Centre d’éducation populaire de la Petite-Bourgogne et de St-Henri (CEDA) – 2515 rue Delisle
- Centre culturel Georges-Vanier (CCGV) – 2450 rue Workman
Always free, and welcome to all. For anarchists, and people curious about anarchism.
At the bookfair you will find:
- participants from all over Turtle Island and beyond
- booksellers and vendors
- kids’ activities
- art exhibits and more!
The bookfair is part of the month-long Festival of Anarchy held throughout May 2019 at venues and locations all over the island of Montreal.
Tabling will take place on May 25 and 26, between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Salon du livre Anarchiste de Montréal
1455, boulevard de Maisonneuve Ouest
Montréal, Québec H3G 1N1
sign up for our email list